Today’s subject is Arizona Newspapers. Their topics Daily, Non-Daily, Student & Press association Newspapers in Arizona. Arizona, a southwestern US(United State) is greatest well known the Grand Canyon the mile-dense crack engraved by the Colorado River.
The major gateway to the Grand Canyon in Flagstaff, a ponderosa pine-covered mountain town. protecting cactus-filled Sonoran Desert landscape, Other natural sites include Saguaro National Park.
Tucson is the University of Arizona place and abode to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Engineering; Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Visual and include The most popular majors at Arizona State University–Tempe.
Here in this post, you will read the main newspaper of Arizona State called Arizona Newspapers.
Let’s see the leading newspapers of Arizona State:
- Bullhead City Mohave Daily News: The Mohave Valley Daily News is a newspaper in Bullhead City, Arizona, US(United State). The Mohave Valley Daily News started in 1964.
- Douglas Douglas Dispatch: A local newspaper is The Douglas Dispatch includes national news highlights.
- Flagstaff Arizona Daily Sun: The Arizona Daily Sun is there a 6-day newspaper in Flagstaff, Arizona, US(United State). The Arizona Daily Sun also published a monthly magazine, Northern Arizona’s Mountain Living Magazine.
- Kingman Daily Miner: The Kingman Miner is a local newspaper. Kingman, Arizona owned by Western News & Info.
- Lake Havasu City Today’s News Herald: The News for Lake Havasu and the Lower Colorado River.
- Prescott Prescott Courier: A newspaper for Yavapai County, Arizona, owned by Western News & Info of The Daily Courier. The Daily Courier has been in existence since 1882. It is featuring local, regional, national, and international news and opinions of Western News & Info, Inc. reveal both print and online revision of The Daily Courier.
- Tempe East Valley Tribune: East Valley Tribune is a community-focused Local Arizona news from Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, and Tempe.
- Tucson Arizona Daily Star: The major morning daily newspaper is The Arizona Daily Star that serves Tucson and neighboring districts of southern Arizona in the US(United States).
- Sierra Vista Herald Review: The newspaper printed in Sierra Vista, Arizona, US (United Stated) is The Herald Review. Sierra Vista Herald is Most of the circulation goes to Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Hereford, Palominas, and Fort Huachuca. Sierra Vista Herald is also circulated in Bisbee.
Non-daily newspapers in Arizona
- Ajo Ajo Copper News: The Ajo Copper News is a weekly community newspaper in USA. The Ajo Copper News is serving western Pima County, Arizona.
- Apache Junction News: A newspaper in Apache Junction, Arizona, US (United States) in Apache Junction News.
- Avondale West Valley View: Avondale West Valley View is a Weekly Newspaper online portal of Arizona.
- Bisbee Bisbee Observer: The Bisbee Observer is the community & weekly local newspaper in southern Arizona.
- Casa Grande Casa Grande Dispatch: An American newspaper published Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in Casa Grande, Arizona in The Casa Grande Dispatch.
- Cave Creek Sonoran News: A free weekly newspaper in Cave Creek, Arizona, United States in Sonoran News.
- Chandler SanTan Sun News: A free bi-weekly newspaper published in southern Chandler and Gilbert, Arizona in The SanTan Sun News.
- Cottonwood Verde Independent: Verde Independent publishes local news of serving Cottonwood, Arizona.
- Flagstaff Flagstaff Business News: Flagstaff Business News is a Published monthly newspaper in Northern Arizona. Flagstaff Business News is read by the area’s most puissant business leaders and high-income occupants in Northern Arizona.
- Flagstaff Navajo Hopi Observer: Navajo Hopi Observer is a weekly newspaper publish newspaper from the city of Flagstaff in northern Arizona.
- Fountain Hills Fountain Hills Times: The Fountain Hills Times has published a weekly newspaper of covering Maricopa County, Arizona, the USA, published in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
- Glendale Glendale Star: The Glendale Star is a paid subscription newspaper online in Arizona Statute for Maricopa County.
- Globe Arizona Silver Belt: a newspaper in Globe, Arizona is The Arizona Silver Belt. The Arizona Silver Belt is a weekly Wednesday hometown & paid publication newspaper.
- Maricopa Maricopa Monitor: The Maricopa Monitor is local news in Maricopa, Arizona. it is covering local news, sports, business and community events in Maricopa, Arizona.
- New River Foothills Focus: The Foothills Focus has published the fastest growing weekly newspaper.
- Nogales Nogales International: Nogales International is a newspaper, based in Nogales, Arizona, US(United States), founded in 1925.
- Safford Eastern Arizona Courier: Online New Portal From Eastern Arizona. It covers the local newspaper and national news highlights.
- Sedona Kudos: Sedona Kudos is covering arts and entertainment throughout the Verde Valley-Sedona region in Arizona.
- Sedona Sedona Red Rock News: The Sedona Red Rock News is an Online Newspaper of Sedona publish from Arizona. The Sedona Red Rock News has published a Twice-weekly newspaper, Wednesday.
- Tucson Inside Tucson Business: The Sedona Red Rock News is an Online Newspaper of Sedona publish from Arizona. The Sedona Red Rock News has published a Twice-weekly newspaper, Wednesday.
- Tucson Tucson Weekly: The Tucson Weekly is a newspaper in serves Tucson, Arizona.
- Paradise Valley Town of Paradise Valley
- Parker Parker Pioneer: The Parker Pioneer is a daily newspaper publish the primary source of news and information from the Parker, Arizona area.
- Payson Payson Roundup: The Payson Roundup is the middle source of news, business consulting, advertising, and digital media in Rim Country, and is a respected and trusted partner in the community.
- Peoria Peoria Times
- Quartzsite Palo Verde Valley Times
- Wickenburg Wickenburg Sun
- Willcox Arizona Range News
- Yuma Bajo El Sol (in Spanish)
- Yuma Yuma Sun
- Apache Junction Apache Junction/Gold Canyon
- Benson San Pedro Valley News-Sun
- Blythe Palo Verde Valley Times
- Camp Verde Camp Verde Journal
- Casa Grande Robson Ranch Views
- Chandler SunBird News
- Green Valley Green Valley News & Sun
- Green Valley (Quail Creek) Quail Creek Crossing
- Globe Copper Country News
- Kearny Copper Area News
- Maricopa In Maricopa News
- Scottsdale Lovin’ Life After 50
- Tucson Tucson Local Media
- Page Lake Powell Chronicle
Student newspapers in Arizona
- Arizona Daily Wildcat (University of Arizona) : The Arizona Daily Wildcat is a student newspaper at the University of Arizona. It is serving the University of Arizona.
- State Press (Arizona State University) : The independent, student-operated news publication of Arizona State University of The State Press.
- Jackcentral (Northern Arizona University) : The staff of The Lumberjack newspaper of Jackcentral.org is produced and maintained and the Media newness Center in the School of contact at Northern Arizona University.